To cope with what comes ...

Now with good friends i was happy and we hung out .. spoke a lot to each other .. and totally it was awesome .. and one day suddenly out of the blue .. one of my very closest friends stopped talking to me and started ignoring me .. and i thought he is just my friend and that i can get over it .. but to my astonishment i found it hard to get over .. it was hectic .. i did not know what came over me .. it was terrible .. but at the same time .. i got more friends who understood my situation and comforted me .. they made me feel home .. and there came a stage when i was happy again and the gloomy face was buried.. but again my old friend talks to me..and to my horror i find out he is also in the same gloomy state ..but still he dose not want to talk to me and does not want to be like how we were before .. this leaves me pondering why he is acting strange ... and at this time i realized that all this is just some ups and downs in life and i HAVE TO COPE WITH WHAT COMES .. so this incident has introduced me to some more nice people in life while it also cost me one .. but still i am waiting .. to know a reason why my friend left me .. and am hoping that i would get him back sometime ...

Friendship is the gold in your coffers do not loose it .. once shattered .. it can never be the same ...

Thanks for reading

ojaz

3 comments:

  1. Friendship is like a butterfly. You set it free and don't hold it by the wings. If it comes back it is yours. If it doesn't it never was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i guess i have to accept .. i will COPE WITH WHAT COMES !

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 07, 2013

    I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!


    Here is my blog :: Sommer Kessenich

    ReplyDelete

Express your views....