Friendships ...

Through out my life friendship has been special to me ... and i have never failed to make friends where ever i go ... i try to keep in contact with my childhood friends .. but most dwindled away .. luckily some remained and they are still in touch with me ... so as i grew up i made a lot of friends in various grades of my education..and thats a lot as i have this habit of shifting schools often so i really made a lot of friends where ever i go .. and in turn they all have influenced various stages of my life pretty much ... as growing up brings all kind of changes .. it brought a major change in my ability to interact with people and become closer to them .. i found myself very open to people .. i also discovered a long hidden confidence ..which helped me to interact better with unknown people..as a result friendships grew more intimate than the casual chit-chat and hanging out .. now i had more intimate friends who talk to me about their life and vice versa .. and hence ,i helped my friends cope with their teen life and they , mine ..this brought us more closer .. and thus certain friendships became indespensable .. now i am in 12th grade .. with a lot of friends and some very close to me that i simply cannot do without them ..and now disaster strikes .. theres a new post dedicated for that ..

THANKS FOR READING

ojaz

2 comments:

Express your views....