School Life

First ..i thought of writing on the topic LIFE then i decided that it is a very vast one.. and thought i should take it slow by concentrating on a specific part of life ..and the best part of any person's life is his school life .. and that is what i am going to talk about ...

The experiences granted by school life are really unique and it is indispensable for any person .. people who attended will surely stand by me in this ..

For me school life has thought me things in life which are the only things which make life worth living .. and now i write this post with a very sad face because my school life is about to end and only now when i look back that i realize that those days will never come again .. but even at the time my school life ends i still remember the lessons it thought me ..

IN MY OPINION I WOULD SAY THAT SCHOOL LIFE IS NOT AT ALL ABOUT THE LESSONS WHICH YOU LEARN FROM YOUR BOOKS BUT IT IS ABOUT THE LESSONS WHICH YOU LEARN FROM THE SOCIETY BEING A STUDENT .. HAVING FRIENDS .. AND many other values which will come with you till your end ..

The most important aspect of school life is the MEMORIES which i will always cherish ..Evrytime i close my eyes to sleep i tend to re live my memories and it is SPECTACULAR..

This is SCHOOL LIFE to ME .. Once gone it can never come back ..

hence , my advise to the students of today is that 'Make the best possible use of your school life because it is the longest and hardest and most useful lesson in the BOOK OF LIFE !"

Thanks for reading

ojaz

3 comments:

  1. As I read this, I look back at my school life and remember it with so much of joy - despite all the ups and downs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ojas I'm Vinay . You have no idea how happy I am to have found you. Vinay From Dhayanand vidya vihar. You studied there for a year . Won't Be surprised if you've forgotten me. But I found you ! Please add me on facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Express your views....