The New Life



Sorry readers its been quite sometime .. since my last update .. this is due to my busy schedule .. standard 12th .. and because of my NEW LIFE ...

I say NEW LIFE .. because.. until sometime back .. i was facing the " Seamy side of life " .. and .. suddenly a lot of things happened .. and many of them were new to me .

The prime among them was that .. i got new friends .. not like the many i had before who chose others over me ....but friends who were really good and friends who respected me .. they showed me the good side of life .. i enjoyed a lot with them .. every weekend .. they'll be the first to call me ..and i invariably go out with them .. and we hang out all day .. stay at one of our friends house .. and enjoy the next day too .. and so on it went .. but then DISASTER STRUCK !

In our haste to enjoy life .. and to hang out .. all of us forgot we were still students ..and the fact that we are indeed at the most crucial point of school .. standard 12th .. this bought us back to our senses. . but then it was too late to cope with .. so we struggled a lot .. then finally we managed to cope with it .. but still .. this did'nt stop our teachers from questioning our irresponsibility ... so our parents were called .. and they were informed about our low marks .. and our negligence towards studies.. this did it .. most of us were grounded .. but .. then we all worked hard .. and coped up with our studies. .then the same routuine begun again .. but this time we also studied .. !

The reason why i called this my NEW LIFE is .. it is totally different .. from the one which i lived before .. because .. now .. not even once have i used the phrase "je deteste " meaning "i hate " tell me readers isn't this a good start ?

this is life for me in my last year of schooling ..

" TOGETHER WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL "

2 comments:

  1. Nice one! May your studying go on side by side with fun. Fun and work is better in balance. If the balance tips, then life can be difficult....

    ReplyDelete

Express your views....