Martial Arts ...

Its been some time since i learnt a martial art .. when i was in my third grade my mother wanted me to learn Kung -fu .. and i, though a bit reluctant ..agreed and went with her to the classes regularly .. and made constant progress in the art .. and just after few days of my joining the class .. My friends from the locality joined and this made the class all the more interesting ..and all of us trained hard attended tournaments and won belts .. but as i won my purple belt which is the sixth grade in the art which i was learning i found my enthusiasm draining .. and i also found that i no longer wanted to attend classes .. hence i stopped , this happened when i was in my 5Th grade .. and consequently i went to a residential school and situations didn't permit me to continue the learning of the martial art .. until now when my mother once again asked me if i wanted to learn Karate and .. I of course readily agreed .. and today was my first class .. In karate unlike kung fu they use hand techniques a lot .. and apart from that i didn't figure out a lot of differences in the two arts .. so long so good .. i think i will be consistent in my attending the classes .. and with my 12th standard schedule it IS a bit difficult .. but i think i can manage .. i also hope that these classes will help in my Physical well being .. as being a constant computerist puts my physical health below the required mark .. This is the role of martial arts in my life .. and let us see what the future holds for me in this case .. !

Thanks for reading

Ojaz

1 comment:

Express your views....